Many amongst us either do not know how to cook or do not like to cook. For them, microwave cooking can be an easy and quick way to make delicious meals. Similarly, for those who live alone or have a busy life, a microwave oven can be a handy machine. Apart from just heating your food, a microwave can cook both savoury and dessert items in the shortest time. You can make fried egg in microwave; you can also bake a chocolate cake in just 3 minutes. That is how easy it is.
What Do You Need To Make A Fried Egg?
This article will give you a step-by-step guide on how to make fried eggs in the microwave in a minute. To make fried egg in microwave (ทอด ไข่ ด้วย ไมโครเวฟ, which is the term in Thai) requires only two equipment. Grab a microwave save plastic box or bowl and a plastic wrap to get started. For raw materials, you will need an egg for one serving and a tablespoon of oil. If you do not want to add oil, you can skip it and use water instead.
Step-By-Step Guide For Making Easy Fried Eggs In A Microwave:
- Firstly, take out an egg from your refrigerator.
- Keep it aside for some time to bring it down to the room temperature.
- Now take the spoonful of oil and swirl it in the bowl or the box. If you are skipping oil, you can just add the same amount of water.
- Now break the egg into the bowl and crack the yolk with a fork. This is a very important step to prevent the egg from splashing into the insides of the microwave wall.
- You can also add salt, pepper or other spices or vegetables in this step to enhance the taste.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or paper towel.
- Place the bowl in the microwave and cook for 1 minute. Keep your microwave in full power.
- After 1 minute, let it sit for few seconds in the oven to allow the egg to settle down.
Your fried egg in microwave will be ready and you can have it whenever you want. It takes so little time and effort that anybody can make it. You can serve it with nicely toasted bread and add some ketchup to jazz it up a little.